After completing my graphic design studies in Barcelona and London, I spent most part of my career working in advertising agencies in Barcelona where I learned art direction.
In addition to my job, I’m a UI/UX collaborative teacher at UAB –Autonomous University of Barcelona and I recently moved to London after working in Washington, DC. Such moves are part of my endless aim to achieve new challenges and opportunities.
I worked for accounts and clients such as Adobe, Oracle, Cisco, Repsol, Puig —Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne—, Danone Group, Coca-Cola, MotoGP, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Zurich Insurance, SanDisk, CaixaBank or IESE Business School, among others.
I have a degree in Graphic Design from the Escola Massana, UAB – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona; I have also attended to several Short Courses at Central Saint Martins, UAL – University of the Arts London, including Art Director in Fashion and Fashion Photography.
I also like to produce remixes that are available for listening on Soundcloud.
My specialties in visual communication includes:
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design multi-disciplinary (Print, Typography, Editorial, Packaging…)
- Branding — Marks and logotypes
- Identity and Corporate Guidelines
- Multimedia Design (Motion Graphics, Video and Audio Editing, Music Production)
- Mobile Apps User Experience / User Interface (UX / UI)
- Web Design and WordPress CMS
- Publishing Layout and Prepress Supervising